Hello

zaufe

Just wanted to intruduce myself. I have played WoW for years (and Muds prior to that), finally got tired of it and Rift came along at the right time.

I am looking for a "better" home and started seeking Christian gaming guilds/groups. Was pointed over this way from 3DR member, so here I am.

I hope to get into the Reborn guild and be in a guild I can enjoy and to be open on my Faith.

I enjoy PvE, PvP (just recent enjoyment I found), and social side of MMO's. I haven't done much dungeon crawling in Rift, but have in WoW. Only did minor Raiding in WoW, but time commitment is hard for me to match. Thats what I enjoy on Rift, I can jump into a semi raid on rifts without a lot of time commitment!

Zaufe (Cleric on Sunrest)

Hey there!
Glad to meet you and please join us in the guild, we would love to have you. :)
I see you have signed up here for the forums, that's great! All you need to do next is apply at toj.cc and we can send you an invite. If you already have just send any officer a tell with your ToJ username and we will get you hooked up!

Hey there!
I see you have signed up here for the forums, that's great! All you need to do next is apply at toj.cc and we can send you an invite. If you already have just send any officer a tell with your ToJ username and we will get you hooked up!

I applied.. just waiting for that to finish. I used the same username on ToJ and for my toon :)

Hey there!

Everythings in order... Whats the best way to get a hold of an officer?

Back