Hello!

Sidonia

Been thinking about all of you. I logged into vent on random days about a month ago and found no one. Sorry that I abandoned you all, had a change of priorities though. Shawn is still playing Rift and wants me to play as well, however at this time I'm not interested. I regret to say, but I have canceled my sub to Aion, which is also why I have not logged in, which I guess this also means that I have resigned as an officer. I saw that some of you moved over to Asmo server, sounds like you guys are having fun over there.

Do some of you still log into vent? Even though I'm not playing anymore, the fellowship is still great. Anyway, wanted to let you all know of my disappearance. I still check the forums from time to time, so I'm still around, just not in the game.

Hope to talk to you all soon!

Bonnie

Good to hear from you, Bonnie. Yes, "The Elect" has been pretty quiet lately. I still get on there periodically, but have also joined the asmo server with Mike, James, & Alex. Not on vent much, most of my time playing Aion is while the family is watching TV, which isn't optimum for vent. Thanks again for the Mithril coins you sent...I am putting them to good use. We miss you! God bless!

Hi Bonnie! We miss you. James and I have occasionally gotten on ToJ's Vent when we're doing a quest or instance together (as Asmos on the Israphel server). Most of the time I'm on my Asmo Legion's vent, however. So far, we have James, Joy, Alex, my daughter Kim, and myself playing there.

I like this legion enough that I may stick with them in GW2. Apparently they have a presence in GW.

Don't let those white wings fool you. We've discovered that the Elyos are truly the "evil" faction! :p

hiya i miss both of you guys matter of fact miss all the saints
i do have a rift account that i can let you use i think there like 60 days left
i'm having a hard time getting into the game not to mention it brothers my eyes after awhile
i finally got the 50 davea set on one toon so thats a big deal for me
miss you see you all in gw2 if the lord tarry's

Hey Bonnie and the rest of the gang!
Miss playing with everyone also. After going back to GW to fill up my HoM for GW2, it was awful lonely without the crew in GW, lol. I'm hoping we'll all be able to play again in GW2. Last I heard the soft release date is Jan-March.
Has Andrew gotten married yet??

As far as I know, Andrew is still engaged. He hasn't been in game in months, but I rarely log into my Elyos characters. I check via aiononline.com to see if anybody from The_Elect is logged in, but usually no one is on.

I like the new features in Aion 3.0, so I may continue playing Aion for a while after GW2 comes out. I usually don't jump in right when a game comes out anyway.

Back