Hi Everyone

CptVideo

Glad to be a part of Redeemed.
I played Wow for a couple of months after it first came out but stopped due to work requirements. I was not able to play much again until just recently. Found out about the guild on CGA forums so I thought I would give Wow a try again.

My job has required me to travel a lot in the past so I have not been able to play the game, but that is changing. More phone work from home and less travel (at least thats what they are telling me):) Also more and more hotels now have high speed internet access. I have WoW installed on my laptop so hopefully I can get on a hour or two in the evenings when I am on the road.

I have been a Christian for many years. I have a MDiv. degree and have pastored a church for a couple of years. Currently my wife and I hold church services at the Assisted Living Center our church has. We do the services every other Sunday. Many of those people cannot get out to go to church so that is the only service they can attend. We have ususally 20 to 30 people show up for the service. My wife leads in singing and I do the preaching.

I have been a PC gamer for many many years. I started with Atari and Pong.:D I enjoyed the Warcraft game series and Starcraft series of games. Blizzard seems to know how to make enjoyable games. I also like FPS games, Space simulation and stragety games. My only other online game that I got very involved with was Jumpgate. Jumpgate was a space game with a great physics engine for flying space craft. It obeyed real space physics so was just not point the ship in a certain direction and fly.

Also looking forward to Pirates of the Burning Sea. Looks real promising.

Well thats all.

In Christ,
Roger (CptVideo)

Nice to meet you Roger!!

It sounds like you're already a member of Redeemed? That's great news! I look forward to meeting you soon, and I'd love to help you out with any quests or questions that you may have!

Take care, have fun, and God bless!

Heya Roger :)

I'll be happy to join you in game if we're ever on in the same time. I have two alts im more then happy to play to help you. Great to hear about your degree, that's really awesome.

God Bless
Abdi / Matt.

Back