hi i am FK_nero

Fk_nero

i life in holland and 28 years old
and i not Cristian in fact i dont beleaf at all sry
i just like too play ut3dom with you guys and some dm
andhang arout at the forum some time if thats oke ?
i have play with mostly harmless before
it the ut3dom night or thing still going on tonight
greets Fk_nero

Welcome to our forums Nero. I don't have UT3 installed at the moment, but I hope you enjoy your time here. Anyone who follows the rules of our server is welcome to play with us, Christian or otherwise. Belief is only required for membership, but we know there are lots of different people that like to have a clean and friendly place to play some UT. :)

Hi there nero. I've seen you around in the BeyondUnreal forums, Epic Games forums, on the UT3 server a couple times, and even in the #utjb irc channel :)

Welcome to the forum! There's a number of bugs when we've tried playing ut3dom online that means we don't often do it. I've reported the bugs and hopefully they will get resolved. Until then we usually stick with DM, Duel, and Freeze Tag.

I notice Warfare is not included on that list.

:(

The only warfare map we currently have on the rotation that supports 3v3 or 4v4 well (the max number of humans we get at once on the typical Unreal Monday) does not even have vehicles. If you've got some map suggestions for that, I'm perfectly willing to vote in a few warfare rounds :)

Hey nero! I remember you ^_^ Welcome and I'd be more than happy to vote domination (even if it's still buggy) We have the new 5.0 version so be sure to pick that up on the dom ut website. Sadly, we can not have unlagged instagib and dom work together like in the older version. : ( My steam account is [toj.cc]Mostly_Harmless

danny meister i have read about some bug at the epic forum hope there get fix too some day or whe can alwas play the classic dom
danny how is it going with jailbreak
good too see you again mostly harmless
you guys have fire too ?

danny meister i have read about some bug at the epic forum hope there get fix too some day or whe can alwas play the classic dom
danny how is it going with jailbreak
good too see you again mostly harmless
you guys have fire too ?

No just steam and AIM.

Back