Hi...um, yeah

C

Code

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi and hello!

I don't know if new members are ever announced, but hi.

My name is Code, the Lord of Bacon. I am 14, Christian, and I really like Games. Woo hoo!

Oh yeah! And Halo is the bestest of the bestest of the bestest of Games, even though its gory. At least blood can be turned off in the PC one.

Try killing an alien and melee it continually. Turn on decals. THAT is gore.

It doesn't have melee?!? Try looking in the controls. You're sure?

Oh well.

Try shooting big blue guys (elites) with plasma weapons. You might see blood shooting out.

Well I have seen blood. But I cant call it gory. You can use your fists for melee? It looks more like yogurt with food cloring.

If you melee a corpse long enough, blood will fill the ground around it so much that it will lag on any system because of the number of decals.

I agree, the blood looks fake, but this is a good thing since I don't like blood and its the only thing that got my dad to agree to me playing it.

By the way, you can only melee when you have a gun, and you melee with the gun, not your fists.

Thats right you can melee the gun I forgot. I dont play demos for very long. I personally like blood and see nothing wrong with it. But I guess we all have our own convictions.

Back