Hi!

werebear11d7

Hi there!
I saw this website (CGA), and instantly wondered if you guys had a lfd2 section. I saw that you did, and am wondering if you guys are active. If so, are you guys are recruiting? As a strong youth leader and ex-semiprofessional l4d2 player, I was wondering if I could join.

Please email or repost here with information please :)

werebear11d7@gmail.com

Welcome to the forums, werebear!

Our Left 4 Dead 2 game night (also called "Left 4 Wednesday") is at 8 p.m. Central on Wednesdays. We also have members who play throughout the week.

If you haven't already, you can apply to join Tribe of Judah here. Our Membership Administrator should process the application within 48 hours. Once you join ToJ, you can use the [toj.cc] tag in-game and send a request to me, Whon, and/or Elihu to join the Tribe of Judah and Tribe of Judah Left 4 Dead Steam Community groups (which aren't official rosters, but help us find other members who play L4D1 and L4D2).

I have applied and been approved. Busy today, but will be on tomorowish if anyone wants to search me or I can search for you guys tomorow

Can you post a link to your Steam Community profile? It'll be easier to find and add you that way.

Back