Horde Leveling Guide, the kind you usually pay for..

Joana's Horde Leveling Guide

I got my hands on this a while ago and thought I'd upload it for the Mustard peoples. It's really, pretty good. You can follow it from level 1, or just pick a level range, and drop into it at random.

I packed it myself, so if it doesn't work that's something I should be able to fix. You know it works cos it opens up a folder of images and stuff. Then you find the file called "Joana's 1-60 Horde Leveling Guide - v1.06", or the "outland" one, which should look like a web file, and voila!

Thank you so much for posting. Have to admit, watching you go 10 levels up inside a week is amazing... I love those guides! :D

You're welcome. I also noticed recently not to pay attention to when he says a quest is elite, cos it's from before that big patch. Also, since leveling is faster now, I have had to skip some areas from getting too far ahead of the guide. You can miss out on some chains that way but since you're leveling faster it just balances out.

Realizing this was posted about 4 months ago, have you moved the file? I clicked on the link and got an invalid quickkey error from Mediafire:
The quickkey you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

Back