Housing

I'd be willing once I get back, but that won't be until August. I'm pretty sure I can afford the first or second tier house.

Miss y'all

I got a lot all picked out in Oakdale..if not there then Bardale..the one in Rylestone i wanted for us has already been taken (someone else has good taste) I have raised about 6 plat to buy the lot and put a cottage upon it for now for the guild. The lot is right next to a river, and just across the bridge from cear cearwent market. I will be accepting donations later tonight and tomarrow (wednesday 7/2) and camping the spot untill prices drop low enough to buy. (They should be down to 1 plat tomarrow night if they are not all bought by then) Once the hall is purchased though it will be up to the guild to help decorate it and fill it with merchants etc. It will also be up to the guild to work together to pay the rent. We will need to decide if we all want to set up some sort of dues system or just do weekly donations. The house will benefit us all as we will have a guild vault accessible by everyone in the guild. We can have a merchant on the porch to sell items we give it to the public for us..a safe place to port to (you can buy scrolls to port to your guild house or private home in cear gothwaite) a fun place to hold rvr events at and a nice place to craft at with all the conveniences. Not to mention a new village and zone to be a strong witness and example in. Im really excited about this and hope everyone will pull together to make it all it can be! So anyway catch Jaz or bled in game if you have a donation and hopefully after tomarrow the Knights of the Trinity will have a new address!

Back