How do I get back in?

G

GameMaster579

Hello,
I used be with the Starcraft chapter for the Tribe of Judah and after certain time when on one was online to play with, I kinda stop activity with the Tribe. Now I got a new computer that can play Warcraft 3 very nicely and I was thinking that the Tribe would be a good clan to be a part of, since I enjoy my time with Starcraft. So, how can I come back to the Tribe of Judah and be part of warcraft 3 clan?

Hey Gamemaster! I'm thrilled to see you're back, hehe. Right now the clan is disbanded, but talk to LoJ and he's trying to get it back up.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GameMaster579 @ Aug. 04 2004,10:02)]So, how can I come back to the Tribe of Judah and be part of warcraft 3 clan?
Unless your Tribe of Judah membership is marked as inactive, you should be listed on the Tribe of Judah: Warcraft III chapter roster. If you don't find your handle there, contact Plankeye, our webmaster, at plankeye AT cgalliance DOT org with a request to be re-activated.

After that, I'd suggest messaging some of your fellow members (using the aforementioned chapter roster), arranging games on instant message chat, checking the forums daily, and having fun!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Sep. 10 2004,10:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Sep. 01 2004,9:56)]email him at plankeye@toj.cc
*pokes LoJ in the ribs* Should be plankeye AT cgalliance DOT org or webmaster AT toj DOT cc.
Or you can e-mail Tek at tek7@cgallience.org

tounge.gif

Hehe, I'm just teasing, and it's a broken link so it will not work
smile.gif

Back