How many people have played spearhead?

How many people have played spearhead? - Medal of honor: allied assault spearhead

• Yes, I love it!

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Yes, it's okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I hate it!

• No, I haven't played it.

• Total voters

Sir_Ryan

Just wondering, how many of you have played Medal of Honor: Allied Assault-Spearhead? I bought it and I love it! I thought they could have added more SP missions, though. But the multiplayer is awesome!

I am waiting for the price to go down. I can't wait to try out that Russian equipment though!

EDIT: Just checked EB and the price has gone down since I checked last (a long time ago). Might get it this weekend (I still have a gift card I got for my birthday burning a hole in my pocket).

I haven't read or kept up on MoH. I played MoH:AA when it came out and I remember them talking about an expansion that would contain more co-op type of missions. Does this expansion contain some co-op missions? The original was a blast. I stopped playing all other games while I tried to get through it.

You are sent on almost all of the missions with British or Russian infantry. The expansion pack includes 3 new SP missions, 12 new MP maps, and new weapons including smoke grenades, 88mm guns, AA guns and more. If you're a fan of MOH, then this is definitely a must-have!

Back