How to play co op campaign ut3 (online)

We want to play ut3 with my friend but we can't join each other , we need any patch or something ? please help me

Welcome to the CGA Thomas! We have plenty of folks around here that would love to help ya! I, however, have never played UT3. What brings ya to the CGA?

I know me and my brother Gator had to forward the ports, that was the only real issue.

Also, be sure that you ARE patched up to the latest version 2.1 because that made hosting online games a little easier. Originally you had to hack around a strict NAT check if it couldn't connect to an online STUN server (those exact details are irrelevant, just know that it got better since the retail launch). If you have UT3 on Steam, then you have the latest version because it auto-updates.

you all could meet up in the TOJ server and play online . That way you could change maps and game types. It would be open to the public though.

We also have an Unreal Tournament game night on Mondays. Danny and others are usually there so bring your weapons and game on.

Back