Howdy Ya'll!

BluBarry

This is blubarry!

I am a member of the WoW chapter guild Redeemed. I just got rift and I am going to play on Faeblight.

I would love to joing up with anyone that is a christian, I can not tell you what my character names will be yet because I am not sure if I can transfer the ones I made or if I will ned to reroll, either way I am totally okay with whatever :)

Just loking forward to finding time to get into a game with some believers again.

:)

Woot, the game is in a good place right now, tons of content and lots more on the way. Next patch brings solo/duo instances with story telling mode, master level dungeons for the high levels, extended leveling experience through planar faction, a new WarFront and much more.

Reborn is still alive but not many log on, there are a handful of regulars still leveling and in the guild. Most of us have moved over to Shield of Seraphs where we are actively gearing up and raiding nightly.

Feel free to join either guild, When I play my Reborn alts I jump in TS3 and try to get anyone on to do so as well. When playing my Main in SoS I use their Mumble server. Ether way I will get you hooked up with some big bags when you post your names.

I can go into more detail on that if you want. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome to a great MMO!

Last edited:
Thanks!!

Great Info, and I wold rather pay in a guild with people wh actually play :) As long as it is full of decent people.

WHat level do I have to be to transfer? I am enjoyin the character I am playing and do not want to really start over again through all of that. Atleast not yet... and suprise! I am playing a shaman :D named Deborah :) will get her xfered as soon as I can

Transfer is free for any level, you need to be guardian tho. Both guilds are on Faeblight. SoS has awesome people. I love so many of them already. ;)

Interesting, it was telling me I coould not transfer because I was too low of a level.... /sad oh well... it will just take a couple of hours to start over if need be. I should be online tomorrow, I will post mmy name then!

Thanks Ewok!

Hey, yea I moved over with Ewok and Cheribum, and the three of us have joined Shields. Last night the 3 of us joined in on the ten man GP raid and were part of the guild 1sts killing the first two bosses.

We had all been getting bored when we didnt have numbers to do and see all the things we wanted to in game. The people have been great, and although they are not a christian guild, they have been great.

Normally the Mumble chanel is very clean, and they are all mature players, it really has been a good group to group up with.

Oh and Mumble is AMAZING system. The Mumble program has been great, nice overlay very responsive, and has some neat settings and uses. Overall, if your looking to enjoy rift, as with many MMOs you need people, and I would highly recomend the good people of SoS.

Interesting, it was telling me I coould not transfer because I was too low of a level.... /sad oh well... it will just take a couple of hours to start over if need be. I should be online tomorrow, I will post mmy name then!

Thanks Ewok!

Sounds good, I guess there must be like a lvl 10 restriction or something. (probably so spammers can't bounce around?)

Good info, and it might be 15... I just rerolled on Faeblight...

HAve 3 characters in mind... one for sure will be a warlock/chloro-something/archon

her name is "Granuaile"... SHe is level 10 and very fun so far :)

what are the requirements for joinging the guild? and how do I go about doing so when i meet them? :)

I've been debating reactivating at some point. I already used the free time last week to get my characters transferred, so they may show in the Reborn roster.

level 20! Cant wait till I get a quest to get me our of the same zone I have been in..

I think my only issue with the game is the fact that i HAVE to do the same set of quests for every toon i roll. bleh... but tolerable... just running several alts through them now bcause with being able to chage my roll on the fly, all i have to do is have 1 mage,cleric,rogue,warrior.

so... 4 times through these quests and then the world is a bit more open. ( I hope)

Remember that you can fully level in PvP and doing the planar invasions/ rift closing. Sometimes s good rift closing group can net more xp then mass questing.

after 20 you start to get multiple zones to level in and you will get more then enough quests in one that you can play the other zone on a diff toon.

Back