• Bit.Trip Runner
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Shank
  • NightSky HD
And if you pay more than the average, you also get:
  • Gratuitous Space Battles
  • Cave Story+

Last edited:
*sigh*That's twice y'all have got me to download games in a single day, over once (Glitch) in the 5 years prior to that. The free gig on gog got me first, then the charity bit next. Now I actually have to force my old creaky brain to learn something.

Tek, glad to hear our site was helpful.

I pulled the trigger on this. my son and I have been having a blast with Jamestown and Bit.Trip Runner. Looking forward to trying out Gratuitous Space Battles. We went ahead and beat the average. Jamestown alone made it worth it.

BTW, if you guys have never played Eets, I highly recommend it and it is part of the Indie Royale Christmas Bundle.

I pulled the trigger on this. my son and I have been having a blast with Jamestown and Bit.Trip Runner. Looking forward to trying out Gratuitous Space Battles. We went ahead and beat the average. Jamestown alone made it worth it.
Always glad to hear about more people buying Jamestown. :)

Does the copy included in the Humble Indie Bundle include the DLC?

BTW, if you guys have never played Eets, I highly recommend it and it is part of the Indie Royale Christmas Bundle.
Aye, I bought the Indie Royale Christmas Bundle, too, mostly for Eets (and I was curious about Dino D-Day).

I doubt it does come with the Jamestown DLC (have not noticed it). Will probably by some DLC since we are liking it so much. Gonna try to get the missus to play it tonight.

I doubt it does come with the Jamestown DLC (have not noticed it). Will probably by some DLC since we are liking it so much.
I bought the DLC when it first came out and was on sale for $2. So worth it.

Gonna try to get the missus to play it tonight.
If it helps, you can tell her that my wife played Jamestown with me and really enjoyed it. :)

For those of you who already purchased this bundle, they have just added 4 more games to the bundle, just go to your download page and they can be added. Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVV, and Hammerfight. For those of you who haven't purchased this bundle remember you can pick your price and decide how much of that goes to charity.

edit: Oooops forgot to include And Yet it Moves in that list.

Last edited:
They also added the game soundtracks too, and yes I am downloading it on Steam as I type this... :)

EDIT: Okay here's my rundown for those that have no idea what they'd be buying... maybe it will encourage more people to donate a few coins:

BIT.TRIP Runner It's kind of a "Musical platformer." Your character runs non-stop while you must avoid obstacles and collect gold, and as you move through the level you make music, it's really unique and cool. Play it with decent volume on a good surround sound setup if you can.

Crayon Physics Deluxe A game in which you must navigate a rolling ball to the goal, and you do so by "draing" with your mouse different objects and they react differently utilizing physics. It's a good time waster.

Jamestown his is one of my favorites, and not just because my name is James. It's a vertical shooter, VERY SIMILAR to DoDonPachi for those who played that in the arcade. Very fun and interesting to look at with multicolored projectiles and beams flying everywhere.

CaveStory+ Honestly I didnt get much out of this game... found it hard to control, but it might grow on me.

NightSky Another Physics Ball rolling game, except this one has more of a story. Instead of drawing things, you use some special abilities to navigate across a multiscreen level. The art style in this game is very cool in my opinion and it held my interest with the different stages.

VVVVVV This game made me laugh just because of the Atari 2600 style it had, the puzzles are a bit easy at first but they start making ou thing, just seeing the graphics will make any old-schooler smile.

Cogs Another one of my favorites, a very interesting pseudo-3d puzzle game that changes from level to level to keep things interesting. The goal is to basically create an unbroken mechanism from the start to the finish, but tings aren't always so simple...

Hammerfight Cool idea, vut a bit too much text to read before the action starts. But once the action does start this game had me almost falling out of my chair with maniacal laughter. You use the mouse to swing a ball-and-chain around to attack others also trying to do the same to you.

Gratuitous Space Battles A stratgy game in hich you setup and deploy a space fleet and then watch as your fleet engages in combat with other fleets. The battles can become quite large and they are a joy to behold.

Super Meat Boy A platformer where the main character must reach his goal (kidnapped girlfriend) at the end of each level. There is a lot of humor in this game including references to Street Fighter and other classics. The main character behaves like Mario, with moves such as wall-jumps and the like.

And Yet It Moves A platforming game where you not only control the main character but you must also rotate the environment to reach the exit. This one made my friend motion-sick, but other than that it's a great game.

Shank I never played ts because when I started it I was presented with a separate license agreement from EA that basically wanted me to sell all of my privacy to them in exchange for my right to play, so I declined.

As far as Christian friendly content... all of the games seem fine in as much as I have played them thus-far, again I never played Shank and I even un-installed it. If there is something nasty in there, just remove it like I did. The rest of the games are a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Does the copy included in the Humble Indie Bundle include the DLC?

It does not come with the DLC, but the DLC (and the whole game) is on sale right now: 75% off. This makes the DLC itself only $0.74; great deal for anyone who picked up the main game in the Humble Indie Bundle.

Back