I caved and pre-ordered Left 4 Dead on Steam

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Maybe I'll ask my parents for a check for $45 USD for Christmas and count Left 4 Dead as my Christmas gift from them.

I figured that I was going to buy the game eventually, Valve wasn't going to bring the price down any time soon, and I might as well get as much value from my purchase as possible. The best way to do that would be to pre-order and pre-load the game, then start playing it the first day it's available.

6.9% pre-loaded and counting.

How can you live with yourself.... You didn't buy one for me, now did you? :p I'll pick it up when I get my student loans in a week, then it's off to horde mowing!

Since alot of people will enjoy the game, as it has a perfect Co-op gameplay, will there be a Left 4 Dead Chapter?

Since alot of people will enjoy the game, as it has a perfect Co-op gameplay, will there be a Left 4 Dead Chapter?
There's a very good chance Tribe of Judah will have a Left 4 Dead chapter, but we need a Chapter Leader first.

Sarugon and I are decrypting the pre-load files for Left 4 Dead as I type this. I see that Parabellum just launched the retail version. The time is 11:03 p.m. Central.

Thanks to everyone who showed up at or around 11 p.m. Central last night for the impromptu Tribe of Judah Left 4 Dead Launch Party.

:D

..... maybe christmas i can get it >.>

Actually, I WILL be picking up the game in about a week when my PC comes in, and I will give out two other L4Ds since I'm gonna get the four pack (one for my brother)...

Now to decide who gets them, lol.

I will give out two other L4Ds since I'm gonna get the four pack (one for my brother)...

Now to decide who gets them, lol.
My vote is for Elihu. I'm pretty sure he didn't pre-order the game before he left for Japan. (He's back in the States today.)
Next time there's a ToJ game you better let me in on it! :)

Steamid: tojparakletos@hotmail.com (Silly Panda)
I'll need to add you to my Steam Friends list again. I periodically go through my list and remove anyone who hasn't signed on in the last 21-30 days.

Bah, can't get the 4-pack now. Brother wants TF2 instead. Well at least that's one more for the large server. :p

Now that I bought HL1, I may just buy L4D right now. Other money will be for a 360 game and for a great LCD screen. Decisions. >_<

Currently downloading. >_< I shoulda bought it at the store so I can have the DVD. 5 gigs downloading, jeesh.

Currently downloading. >_< I shoulda bought it at the store so I can have the DVD. 5 gigs downloading, jeesh.
You can always back up the files and burn them to a DVD-R or DVD+R. I can confirm that it's easy to back up games to CD or DVD since I've done it before.

You can always back up the files and burn them to a DVD-R or DVD+R. I can confirm that it's easy to back up games to CD or DVD since I've done it before.
I did that too, after the last time that I had to re-download a game. I back up all the big ones. (Thankfully I got the OB on DVD).

Back