I just joined too!

G

This is SOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOLLLL!!! I am a youth pastor who loves to play video games and play Xbox Live! If any of you have XBL my gamertag is my username here! I look forward to seeing some of you online! The games I own are: Ghost Recon, Unreal Tournament (might not have it long), NFL Fever 2003, and NBA 2K3. I also have Warcraft III, Starcraft, Red Alert 2 and Renegade for the PC. This is too awesome!!!

Welcome, Ive never played on XBL but i do have warcraft III Starcraft Redalert 2 and lots of comp games home to play with ya sometime. On battlenet we usualy meet in channel "Public Chat Christians"

Welcome, I like playing halo on the gamespy tunnel.

I hear ghost recon on xbox is better then the pc version.

Sup dude. ANd welcome. Have fun here. Youth pastor...cool beans. Where do you hail from?
I wanna play XBL.....sniff. Unreal Championship, UT03....but Unreal II: The Awakening is now out on PC! Fwhee!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ultima Avatar @ Feb. 14 2003,6:41)]Where do you hail from?
Woooo, you know he play medieval rpgs. Though, name kinda gave that away. My turn, Ehem, "Lo outlander, how hast thy path faired thee?"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ultima Avatar @ Feb. 14 2003,6:41)]Sup dude. ANd welcome. Have fun here. Youth pastor...cool beans. Where do you hail from?
I wanna play XBL.....sniff. Unreal Championship, UT03....but Unreal II: The Awakening is now out on PC! Fwhee!
I'm in Cali, bro.  God bless!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nspire @ Feb. 14 2003,9:49)]"Man this lag sucks...it took me three days to respawn." -Jesus
That's kinda funny, man!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey bigdog, I got your friend invite. Awesome to have another Christian friend on my Xbox Live friend list. I'm looking forward to seeing you online sometime.

The guy who started the CRP group that I posted about (BachX) plays on Xbox Live and is also a Pastor. Head over to our CRP board and post a greeting to him. You'd probably get along pretty well. Of course his Xbox Live games are Mech Assault and NFL2k3, but he's considering getting Ghost Recon and I know he'll be getting more games in the future. ;)

http://www.airforcefun.com/CRP

Back