I NEED another stress test!!!

SKLURB

Called from Darkness Web Developer
I'm all stressed about it.

Any guesses how many more we will get? I am thinking we get a couple last minute ones next week. Am hoping for another before Monday though :D

I would LOVE to get one Saturday. My wife is taking the kids to the grandparents house so I got the day all to myself. :)

However, in a small way (very small) I hope we don't get another one just so we're all tweaking for some GW2 come launch. lol

I always seem to be working.

Silly ANet, doing stress tests while their employees are at work. :p

At this point, truthfully, I'd probably just spend the time playing with the CC, since I've explored as much as I really want to, and character progress at this point is meaningless.

Haven't done the LA diving board thing, though. Perhaps just haning out in a main city would be fun.

Haven't done the LA diving board thing, though. Perhaps just haning out in a main city would be fun.

I was having graphic troubles last stress test which made WvW very unpleasant so I took a stroll around LA, found a jumping puzzle, and had a really fun time talking to the NPCs I came across. I never would have thought that hanging out in a city would be as interesting as it was.

Back