Id like to join, but im horde level 56 war

awnold

Id like to join, but im horde level 56 war, any luck here or do i have to re roll?
grubel
-matt

I am going to have to figure out how to transfer some gold from Horde to Alliance. Best way purchase some resellable expensive items and transfter them at Gadgetzan, then resell them in IronForge?
Matt

Last edited:
Yup or arrange with me and I'll meet you in Gadgetzan and "buy" them from you and then mail them to your char if you like. I am more often on as Esua now then Allanon but either will work.

Just a quick followup, this worked well, I put up an enchanted water for 100g, the crazy part was out of that 100g transaction, I only got 86g to pass on to Samson. 14g transaction fee in gadgetzan is just crazy and unfair but at least there is a method to move money between characters.

Hey, I bought out your Axe of Rin'ji in the AH last night. Figured keep the gold in guild. Anyways just letting you know, I needed this axe eventually. I paid 60+ for it on horde so this was a good deal.
Samsun

I think there is a bug with the auction houses. I can't remember where I read it but people are losing money on auctions where they shouldn't be.

Hey I was going to ask this on the Forums, but everyone seems to know this besides me. What is a "PVP Trinket" and how do you get one?
-Matt

The trinket is a neck-worn item that you win through the honor system that offers a bunch of buffs I don't know the specifics of. I think you get it somewhere in the officers range. There's more info on the awards at the official website.

No, there is a tax :p
the AH in IF regularly skims about 5% off of your winnings, the one in Gadgetzan takes 14%.

>>This is why I tend to try to avoid the AH altogether if I can

Back