I'm Back

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
I know most of you didn't even know I was away - but it has been a month since I was in-game. Good grief - what you can forget in a month.

I was going to do a quick Kurzick run through the thicket. I forgot 1) to clear my inventory, 2) get rid of lightbringer skill and bring something I could use, 3) make sure I was in hard mode, and 4) bring 100g for the priest. Geez - I felt like an absolute noob.

I didn't have my computer with me while on the east coast. I did get to see people on the forums - I had my tablet with me.

But I am back - hope to be on for an extended time this weekend - looking for Kyrel who has some loot for me.

Looking forward to seeing people in-game.

"Good grief - what you can forget in a month."

You think you're a noob? Last week I started signing in again. What a great week for Nick's gifts, only 1 Charr hide! I excitedly bought enough to use for me and my extra accounts, a real steal at 1500g.

Into the breach I went, full party but no healer in tow. I wiped. Against level 8s.

...on my GWAMM assassin.

Ya, been so long since I've logged in that I needed to update my sig! I'm pretty sure at this poin the idea is to be gobbled up by the massive cga alliance, which should be great!

Everything went very well - my mother went from very weak do doing much much better in three weeks time.

I just missed being in-game with you guys.

Back