Inactive members

Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
Hello members of Mustard Seed, as some of you may know, I am striving to have a season of new beginnings with the guild.

With tha being said, there are many people that have not been active with MSC for months. We would love to have you back at MSC!!! However, if you have been inactive for more than 2 months, I will be removing you from the roster on December 15. If you are no longer interesting in being a part of MSC, it would help me a great deal if you removed yourself from the roster. Also if you wish to stay and are unable to log on before Dec. 15 send me a PM to let me know. I am very willing to work with people if they give me the chance.

In the Love of Christ Jesus,
Lesley

I ran into a situation today, that made me have to think really hard. This is my decision. While I'd love to make exceptions to the rules, I can't. Not at this time. I would not be setting a foundation if I did that. Even though I was considering making an exception, I've decided not to. (and I'm very sorry to the specific person this relates to :( ) I don't know all the people who are or aren't members of ToJ. If the members of MSC could PM me (or one of the officers Xpictoc, Friggy, and White Bishop) with their ToJ name it would help me out a lot. We are trying to work up an active roster with everyone's ToJ names. We have made a decision at this time that to be a part of MSC that you must be a member of ToJ.

Very sorry to hear that...I had put things off hoping you would change your mind. Thank you for posting it in black and white though as it makes it much easier for me to report. People like Epicsmark who have been a member for 6 months and can't sign up at TOJ because they are too young and people like me who were there day it was formed....are real threats to your organization I suppose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back