Introducing myself as Xuch

Xuch_

I thought to give a short introduction to myself here.

My name is F. J. Andersen, im 32years old and live in Norway with my wife.
I have been playing Unreal/UT sine the early days back in 1998 and i still love the game just as much as i did then.

As i just like to play UT for the sake of recreation im not the best player around, nevertheless i still believe i gonna play the game for another one or two decades ;-)

And of course, im christian (i was born in a christian family and i continued to believe in Jesus Christ as my saviour in my adult life)

MSN: frank_jarle(at)hotmail.com (Send me a message that you are from this forum/toj).

Stream: Xuch_78 (Send me a message that you are from this forum/toj).

Frank, Norway

Welcome! Not sure how tolerable your pings from Norway would be, but it would be cool to try arranging a time to play. So do you play UT3, or just stick to the good ol UT? UT is my favorite but it's been quite a while since I played it.

Thanks for Joining Xuch. I'll add ya to steam and everything.

Yes danny, I met him through UT 3. His ping is around 117 or something, but we usually play instagib....on speed freak! : )

Hi Xuch and welcome. Missionary used to play a lot of UT with us and he lived out of the usa...
My life is hectic to say the least but I drop in whenever I can. cya on Monday eve,. What kinda of time difference with you from eastern time.
say 9pm here and it would be ????? there.

Back