Invincible dancing

Why is this a bug? In every musical I've ever seen everything stops around people when a dance number starts. I think this is just a case of a game being to real to life. They shouldn't patch it, au contraire, they should add a "/riverdance" command so the fights could play out like a stage show.
Hmmm now that I think about it maybe the original title for dark side users was "Sith Lord, of the Dance" and they just shortened it for brevity :p .

Last edited:
Why is this a bug? In every musical I've ever seen everything stops around people when a dance number starts. I think this is just a case of a game being to real to life. They shouldn't patch it, au contraire, they should add a "/riverdance" command so the fights could play out like a stage show.
Hmmm now that I think about it maybe the original title for dark side users was "Sith Lord, of the Dance" and they just shortened it for brevity :p .

LOL

"UPDATE #2: The earlier reports of players being banned have been outed as fakes, and we’ve confirmed with BioWare directly that no one has been banned, suspended, or even warned in regards to the /getdown bug. Get back out on that dance floor!"

Back