Is there any PvP on The Bazaar?

ewoksrule

I was curious if there is any kind of PvP on this server? I was only ever on a PvP server before so I am not sure how it works on a PvE server. Are there arenas or battlegrounds or days ppl duel or anything? Is there flagging? Just curious.

Hey, I was wondering the same thing. So If anyone has an answer that would be great.

Again, I don't know...might wait until our guild leaders get back, might be another week, they are on vacation...

Hi here, a link about PVP There is no PVP on this server, only Arena and Duels. I have played on Nag server last year and I got to level 50+ wasn't for me, I don't like having to always be looking over my shoulder. There is no soloing pvp in eq2 till you have allot of AP under your belt I would say your average level 20 has at least 50 to 100 points So that means you get smoked every time. To get the APoints you will have to quest and that means allot of dieing on your part.

If I want to PVP I'll go play L4D versus, TOJ also has Team fortress 2 chapter which I think runs up to 9 vs 9. That way I get my pvp rush in LOL

I hope this helps ya
Arel

Last edited:
Back