Is your lunch safe?

Oh sweet! I like this idea. If it's in a company lunchroom refrigerator, though, someone may see it and just throw it out.

Oh sweet! I like this idea. If it's in a company lunchroom refrigerator, though, someone may see it and just throw it out.

good point...my wife has had people she works with have missing sandwiches and nobody can seem to figure out who is taking people's lunches.
so when i saw this picture via facebook it made me laugh that we almost need an anti-theft device for even our lunch nowadays lol

I was thinking that if I was ever in a lunchroom environment and someone was stealing my lunch, I'd make peanut butter/Nutella sandwiches for a few days. If those started disappearing, I'd add a "special" ingredient, like in the movie "The Help," and some kind of dye that would turn someone's teeth/lips red. I'd know who was stealing it and snicker at the thought of them ingesting the "special" ingredient. Bad, I know.

I was thinking that if I was ever in a lunchroom environment and someone was stealing my lunch, I'd make peanut butter/Nutella sandwiches for a few days. If those started disappearing, I'd add a "special" ingredient, like in the movie "The Help," and some kind of dye that would turn someone's teeth/lips red. I'd know who was stealing it and snicker at the thought of them ingesting the "special" ingredient. Bad, I know.

lol

Back