It's things like this that really tick me off

I just picked a fraction out of my head, I don't know the actual number. I bet its pretty high though.

Just a few days ago some people trashed some US flags someone put out on their lawn, then spray painted "baby killer", "American terrorist", and "no blood for oil" all over the drive-way.

Oh, I see... So it's legitimate expression of views when THEY clog up the centre of town with their ridiculous cavalcade of the intellectually sub-normal, but it's "Baby Killer" when someone else tries to do it.

Eon

Let me know when they're coming over SLAM, I'll join you!  I love the new protest strategy of "declaring war to stop war".  <sarcasm>Seems to be really raising the credibility bar to new levels for them</sarcasm>.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ultima Avatar @ Mar. 29 2003,5:28)]A second? What's that mean?
A second is the guy who gives a boxer his pep talk and shouts tips to him while he is in the ring, correct?

Despite the impression Fox news probably wants to leave, violent anti-war protesters make up an extremely small minority. Hundreds of thousands have shown up for protests without any violence at all, in this country alone. These people probably dont care about the cause and are just using it as an excuse for violent behavior.

Oh, I wasn't referring to the PROTESTERS being violent
wink.gif
. Just saying, if some guy stands out in my yard, all nice and calm, with a poster urging me to shoot my officers (see that other topic), he's going to find himself on a quick trip to unconsciousness.

Back