JLF;DAKL;FADS;JLKFDK

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Guys I know i have asked this before, but can we please put the bots preference for the link gun all the way at the bottom of the weapons list!? It's really getting frusterating playing vs the bots when all they do is use the link gun. Basicly i'd like to promote rockets and flak cannon as the top two favorite weapons that bots use and all of the hit scan weapons go towards the bottom of the list. Is this possible to do so i don't get too bored waiting for people to join the server? ^_^ If you can do this. I'd like to set the bots to god like difficulty as well.

I haven't upped their difficulty yet, but I gave all the bots other favorite weapons, upped some of thier AI settings, and lowered the priority of the link gun.

I haven't upped their difficulty yet, but I gave all the bots other favorite weapons, upped some of thier AI settings, and lowered the priority of the link gun.

Awesome possum!!! i'm going to test out the server now. Thanks so much! <3

The bots behavior is a little better but it still uses the link gun far too often for my liking. Is there anyway to disable the link gun? I don't understand why it gets used so much if it's at the bottom of the priority list.

The bots behavior is a little better but it still uses the link gun far too often for my liking. Is there anyway to disable the link gun? I don't understand why it gets used so much if it's at the bottom of the priority list.

I'm not sure either, but when I tested with those settings the bots didn't use it much compared to the other weapons. Unfortunately on a lot of stock maps, the link gun is one of the most frequently placed pickups. Maybe that is all they had time to pick up? I left the priority higher than the enforcer, but that's it. Also, the AI for the weapons suggests proper times to use them. Since link is pretty versatile, it is always a good option for the bots when in mid to close range.

Edit: we could put in a weapons replacement mutator if we really wanted to get rid of the link gun, but I wouldn't want to limit our arsenal for real players, which is what that would do.

I'm not sure either, but when I tested with those settings the bots didn't use it much compared to the other weapons. Unfortunately on a lot of stock maps, the link gun is one of the most frequently placed pickups. Maybe that is all they had time to pick up? I left the priority higher than the enforcer, but that's it. Also, the AI for the weapons suggests proper times to use them. Since link is pretty versatile, it is always a good option for the bots when in mid to close range.

Edit: we could put in a weapons replacement mutator if we really wanted to get rid of the link gun, but I wouldn't want to limit our arsenal for real players, which is what that would do.

maybe try to please put the enforcer higher than the link gun. That should be a lot better I think : )

Back