Karma and my new wallet...

Brydon

Legacy of Elijah Officer
Okay somebody check my thinking on this...

Previously karma was character-bound, so I hung onto the jugs of karma so that I could make sure the right person got what they needed for karma armor... Now all the karma is one big pile in the wallet... So now there's no reason not to open up all the jugs and drips and whatnot... I'm just waiting for our guild karma boost to open them all and unclog my inventory.

Right? What am I missing here?

Also when are we trying to fire off the karma boosts? Weekends?

(Are there any other great tricks that come from having our shiny new wallets?)

yes no reason not to open them. I would do it weekly maybe when the guild boost is running. I love the new wallet!!!!!!!!

Definitely open them...I'd just wait until you get a good set of boosters going. I kick guild karma off every Friday evening so it lasts the night and most of Saturday. Outside of that it should be pretty easy to find a heroes banner by the bank, get ice cream, and kick off one of those many boosters picked up from the AP chests. Karma infusion is another 10% if you have one.

What do the heroes banner and/or ice cream add - and is that in addition to the karma booster?

Also, is there a particularly beneficial time to add influence?

The difficulty I have is that now that all karma is "konsolidated" it will be harder to keep track of how much to spend in karma at Ft Trinity for trinket boxes. Will I have to double my base line karma keep? Will I have to triple it? Trinket boxes are money makers for me, but if I have to also start calculating what armour I will have to buy for 10 'toons then things start getting nutty. And Cristeen is down right crazy over having to share all gold with the others, her ranting about it is making me a little crazy.

After chatting with Obi Kaybee - I'll wait for the Guild bonus - look for a banner - eat some ice cream - pop a karma booster - and open all those jugs and vials that have been piling up. Thanks for the advice.

Thanks for the banner and guild boost - with my ice cream and booster I got nearly a million karma.

That means nice armor for four of my characters.

I used the guild boost, banner, ice cream, and karma booster and ended up 80 extra karma for every 100 I opened... And since I had not really been opening up the karma for a long time, it was a LOT. I'm very happy that I don't have to be quite so miserly with my karma purchases.

serious ice cream? I thought that was a metaphor... like ice cream cuz you'll need a snack. Ice cream really helps?

Yeah...Im not in-game to be sure, but I think it is a +5% karma boost. the guild + banner + booster + ice cream gave me almost 8,200 karma per jug (I think it was 8.190 but I'm not positive).

If they are accessible to you with those boosters go buy a few orion jewlery boxes and open them. The karma your receive with the goodies can be consumed, and can keep you going for a few more boxes. Just decide before hand how much karma you want to keep in your wallet. Like any form of gambling it is real easy to say, "just one more". Even the junk from the boxes can earn a lot of cash.

Back