Knights of I AM - FAQ - includes (About Us/~ How to Join~/ Charter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proverb

Knights Of I Am - A Christian Everquest 2 Online Guild

What are we?
We are a Christian Everquest 2 Online Guild.
We play the Good Alignment on the Bazaar 'Exchange Server'http://www.livegamer.com/page_en/lgexchange.php?section=6&page=1.

Who are we?
We are Knights of I AM !

Our guild was established in 2006. We are very small casual guild but we have put in allot hard work. Me and my family started it with the idea of a guild that stood for The Lord. I (Arel) have prayed that I can lead this Guild and let it grow to be a testimony for The Lord. And joining TOJ opens up doors for the uniting of Christians in EQ2. The Guild has plenty of work yet to do, as we grow together in Christ Jesus let us minister to those who are lost.

We are looking for new recruits and would love to have you join us. If you are interested, please go to www.toj.cc and fill out the application form. Once you have received your confirmation email, please get in touch with an officer from our guild to gain your invite.

Some things that you can expect from our guild:

1. Members can expect to be greeted upon login, even as we grow we want everyone to feel welcome.
2. Members can expect to make many new friends if they are willing to step outside their smaller circle and play with all of the guild members.
3. Members can expect a guild chat that is kept clean and edifying. Some playing around and dissing is fun but insults and degradation should never happen towards a family\guild member.

Titus 2:7
In everything set them an example by doing what is good.

Here is our "Charter"

General Rules for Knights of I Am: Everquest 2

1. Must be a Tribe of Judah member to join.
2. Must be 18 years or older, unless supervised by a parent or older family member in the guild. (leadership has a right to accept any younger audience members that are a part of ToJ and have a proven track record of following rules\showing maturity)
3. Must follow the rules of conduct as set forth below.

Rules of Conduct

Section 1: Cheating

cheat 1. v.t. to trick or deceive. v.i. to play a game not according to the rules

Cheating, in any form, will not be tolerated. Use of hacks, use of dummy accounts to promote oneself on any ladder system, or any other method of cheating is grounds for immediate dismissal from the chapter.

Section 2: Profanity & Obscenity

profane v.t. to treat (something sacred) with irreverence

obscene adj. that which morally corrupts

Members who use profane and/or obscene language will receive reprimands. If the conduct continues, the member will be dismissed from the chapter.

Section 3: Hostility

hostility adj. unfriendliness

Members who display open hostility (i.e. “trash talking”) towards other members or non-members will be reprimanded. If the hostile behavior continues, the member will be dismissed. This law also encompasses gossip. This law does NOT apply to playful competitive language.

Section 4: False Accusations

Any member found to purposely bring false accusations of conduct stated above will be immediately dismissed from the group.

Section 5: Witnessing & Encouragement

encourage v.t. to give courage or confident to; to raise the hopes of; to help on by sympathetic advice and interest; to advise and make it easy for (someone to do something); to promote, stimulate; to strengthen (a belief or idea)

All members are encouraged to witness to non-Christians, whether through open conversation or by the example of their conduct. All members should also encourage and uplift their fellow members.

Section 6: Summary

“‘Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?’ Jesus said to him, ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.’”

Matthew 22:36-40 (NKJV)

How do I join?

People interested in joining should complete the following steps:

1. Go to www.ToJ.cc and click “Join” in the upper left hand corner of the page.
2. Fill out the membership questionnaire and be sure to mark your gaming interests in role playing category (this will make it easier for an officer to locate your name).
3. The recruiters will look in the registry for your name (please use one they will find you by) and at that point, if you have been accepted into ToJ and there are no other seen issues, you will be invited into Knights of I Am: Everquest2.
4. Post in our forums and introduce yourself. (this will speed up the invite as well)

Do we have Voice chat?

Yes! Everquest2 has its own voice chat which works very well. No downloading any special programs just bring your headphones/mic.

Who are the current officers and officer positions?

Head Guild Leader = Arel (Founder)

Guild Leader = Mawusi (Arel's Wife & Founder) and Canley (Friend/Founder)

Do we have a Guild Tax?

No, Eq2 has no taxes but the guild has expenses (Guild Hall). And game is set up to give freely toward your guild. There is a escrow for guild hall and those who want to deposit into can be insured that No money or Status points can be stolen or reclaimed once deposited ( meaning noone can take anything back out once given). All money and status points given to Guild Hall does go toward Rent and upkeep of the Amenities in Guild Hall which makes game play a little bit more fun!

When do I roll Need or Greed?

Need if you need the item AND it is an upgrade on the current character you are playing, greed otherwise. Do not need for another character you may have or for another player that you think might want it. If in doubt, ask first or roll greed.

What class should I be?

Play what you will enjoy most. We need people that are excited to learn everything about the class they have chosen cause they enjoy it. Do not pick a class because you think the guild needs it. This often leads to people feeling that they deserve special power leveling or attention because they picked a class to help the guild out. You are the only one that can know what class you should be. Try them all and pick your favorite.

Can my friend who is not a Christian join?

All prospective members need to join ToJ at www.toj.cc first before they can be admitted into the guild. We do not have a sponsorship program ready at this time for people who are not Christians. Please be aware we will be setting up a program at later time and all rules are subject to change.

I am 12 can I join?

All prospective members who are under the age of 18. Will need a family member playing with them. This family member needs to be over 18 and an active member of the guild. Without this supervision, unfortunately we cannot accept you in the guild.

Why did you choose Good alliance?

We stand for what is good, the light that the Lord has given us let it shine. Why would we send the message that evil character would be Knights of God? Good and Evil do not go together. We will not compromise God.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back