KOTOR: Help on Manaan

SSquared

As I am requesting help, there may potentially be spoilers in this thread.

I am stuck on Manaan. I am currently in the Sith Base and am unable to open the door to the medical room. Everytime I click on the door, it says it's locked. I've completely finished the rest of the Sith Base, except for this one area, and I know the importance of getting in there. I've used the computers to blow up both of the security systems, but that didn't do anything except give me a few XP.

I've even looked on a few FAQs over at GameFAQs, and none of them mention this as being a problem. They make it sound like you just go to the medical room like any other room.

I really don't like finding out answers, but I'm at a loss. If anyone can give hints, that may be better. I plucked off some universal interface card. Is there perhaps some other necessary item I may have skipped along the way?

Thanks. In the meantime, I'll keep at it.

Ooops. I really meant the door to the Training Room, not the medical room. But from reading the FAQs, there is apparently a medical room which I also have yet to find.

Great! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thanks for the info. I don't have that quest. Boy! I was trying so many things and nothing was working. I was still able to get out of the Sith Base and weasel my way through the trial. I figured I would just continue playing the game from that point and forget about that room.

hehe.. i know what u mean.i found that after completing it the first time, and learned about a couple things I didn't know before, which I plan on tackling whenever I get around to playing it as a Dark Jedi
biggrin.gif

Back