L4D for 2/8

Whon

Tribe of Judah Left 4 Dead Chapter Leader
There is a good chance that I will not be around tonight for lead the game. A family emergency came up last night and I will most likely be out of town visiting my uncle. I've still made a event reminder for tonight, but I would hope that someone else could create the lobby and kick things off. Sorry for the last min. notice.

Since I'm working the 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Central shift this month, I won't be home at 8:15 p.m. to start the lobby. I'm hoping to get on my computer at 8:30 p.m., but I'm going to be cutting it close.

Will any of our regulars volunteer to start the lobby? Gator? Grey?

Since I'm working the 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Central shift this month, I won't be home at 8:15 p.m. to start the lobby. I'm hoping to get on my computer at 8:30 p.m., but I'm going to be cutting it close.

Will any of our regulars volunteer to start the lobby? Gator? Grey?

;) You know us too well, Tek.
I am sure one of us will be able to start the lobby. But to clarify, we are hosting [Insert random stock versus map here] (preferably not S. Fever), correct?

;) You know us too well, Tek.
I am sure one of us will be able to start the lobby. But to clarify, we are hosting [Insert random stock versus map here] (preferably not S. Fever), correct?
Fine with me.

If we don't have more than 4 players (count me in that total!) by 8:30 p.m. Central, we can switch to co-op and get started. If we have 5 or more, we'll play Versus.

And yes, I most definitely prefer not to play Swamp Fever. Ugh.

Back