Late Group Getting started

Bald Guy

The late group for redeemed is starting up soon. I want to lay out some of the guidelines for everyone and the heart behind this group:
This group is an effort to help those who can't raid at 6 server. Here is how we will try it (and it will be open to discussion):
1. we will not raid on raid nites--tues or thur
2. raids will begin at 9 server time for now (we may be able to go at 8 sometimes but this will be our start time.
3. no vets (unless released by raid leaders). Vets have made a commitment to help with the existing raid groups and should honor those commitments.
4. Mains b4 alts. we will take alts and in fact will need the help and expertise of those who are familiar with ICC10 fights, but we will try at all times to take mains first. I anticipate there will be plenty of room for alts, especially early on.
5. Minimum gear score of 2600 (wowheros).
6. we will follow all redeemed raiding guidelines (including all epgp standards used in other raid groups)

I am hoping that we will develop into a close team that helps each other experience end game wow instances. we will need to run not just ICC, but probably 10 man VOA and TOC to help others get geared up and ready. We may even need some time helping each other gather badges for a while late by random raiding together. It will also take some time for shagz or reco to teach me how to use the rpgp UI and be sure that i am strictly following their guidelines.
I believe that this is gonna be a ton of fun and also make the guild much stronger as there are a bunch of us on the left coast that generally can not make a 6 server raid time. It is my hope that this will help to serve a gap in some of the play time for folks.

So, if you are interested in this group, use this to sign up and I will be ck'ing names and getting us started as soon as i can get up to snuff on the use of the UI's for raiding. Look for something as early as Monday (4/12) possibly. Also use this thread to give any suggestions and concerns you may have or just /w me in game when you see me on.
special thanks to the guild leaders for working with me on this and hopefully it will turn out to be a lot of fun and help form deeper relationships for us all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me up! Scott/Moghrash rarely checks the forums, but he will want to be a part of this too. If I may add his name here, that would be helpful. Neither of us will likely be able to make 6pm raids, other than rare exceptions, so this type of group will be awesome for people like us! That, and my *cough* gear score fits better here, for now...

Thanks! Have a great weekend.

A point of clarity on start times....
We will be sure to talk with folks about possible start times during the week. We could possibly start as early as 7 (Sundays?) or even 8. This can be determined once we see the make up of the group and preferences of it. Feel free to post preferences here too.
thx y'all!!

I'm a west coaster and anything later would be great. 8pm ST would perfect for my schedule; but could do 7pm or 9pm start too. I'd be down for any night that isn't Friday or Saturday.

So count 1 more DeePS as in!

Got started last nite and downed the first 3 bosses with only 1 wipe! Special thx to Kyle for leading us and for shagz stepping up and giving us some much needed range dps.
Next run is on Wed nite at 9 server. CYA then!

I'll will probably be around most of the time with an alt or an Auggy. I really likes the 7:00 slot. :D And thanks to all of you who lead us in these adventures . :)

So, I'm officially an absent-minded noob.

As a recent transfer from another server, I failed to realize the server time here is 2 hours different from the one I came from. I'll need to log off no later than 10pm server any day other than Friday or Saturday; Moghrash too. We'll be happy to help raid with the late group, and thankful for the opportunity, when running an (earlier) late raid. On weeknights, I'm fearful of leaving the group stranded by having to leave early if we start later than 7pm server, which I do not expect anyone to do on our account.

Although we're not critical parts of any raid group, I just wanted to post this FYI, so you'll have accurate numbers when scheduling.

Thanks!

Now we can have Happy, Sneezy, and Doc in the same raid. I've got 2 nominations for who might be Grumpy...

Yeah I am also glad to see this started. My late nights are becoming more limited as I a feeling better in the warmer weather and get to do yard work and gardening! So I get rather tired and fall asleep at the wheel. However, if needed, both Sambeau and Jeholda could be available. It is so good to see this going.

Sorry about last nite (sunday), we were just a little short for healing. we will try again tonite and see if we can get something going after regular continuation groups. We will try to start tonite (monday, 4/19) around 8:45 or 9, depending on availability of folks...
Thx!!

Back