Legacy of Elijah's Guild Bank

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Legacy of Elijah Guild Bank
The Guild Bank consists of two parts: the Guild Stash (50 slots), the Treasure Trove/Deep Cave (200 slots).
Currently, the Treasure Trove is dedicated to storing guild resources and funds for Legacy of Elijah events and promotions. The Guild Stash is dedicated to allow guild members to exchange resources with each other.

To Donate to the Guild Stash
  • If possible, try to give the item away via guild chat first.
  • Use the following guidelines for donating equipment:
    • no basic or fine equipment (WHITE or BLUE)
    • masterwork equipment (GREEN)
    • rare equipment (YELLOW)
  • We need no more than 1 stack of any given crafting material.
  • Do not donate items that cost the same on the trading post as their merchant value.
  • Remember that all donations are non-refundable. At regular intervals, the Guild Bank will be cleared out to make room for new equipment. Un-used equipment will be sold and proceeds contributed to the guild Treasure Trove for future events and promotions.

To Withdraw from the Guild Stash
  • Make sure that the item is the appropriate level / class for your character.
  • Remember that this is a shared resource. Please be conscientious of your fellow guildies and limit your withdrawing so that everyone has a chance to use the stash. Remember the clause in the LoE Code of Conduct: Members will not seek charity from other members. While members are encouraged to freely assist each other, members will not abuse the giving of others.
  • If you take something, try to leave something of similar value.

Depositing to the Treasure Trove
  • Officers will periodically move unclaimed/unused items if they've been sitting in the Stash for a while.

Withdrawals from the Treasure Trove
  • Officers have access to the Treasure Trove / Deep Stash and will make withdrawals based on guild needs in keeping with our treasury goals.

Treasure Trove
  • Our goals for the Trove are to collect materials and funds to build Legacy of Elijah as a guild. Uses might include:
    • Organized PvP and PvE activities
    • Special celebration events
    • Prizes for contests and competitions
  • Our hope is to use our shared resources to encourage our members, build community in our guild, and share God’s love with our server.

Treasury Department
Our guild treasury department is a work in progress and we continue to evaluate the best use of our resources as the game proceeds and the guild grows. If you have questions or ideas about our treasury, talk to our treasury chair, Ursen, or his lovely assistants, Shamgar or Brydon [IG: Obi Kaybee]… or talk to any of our officers.

Last edited:
Thank you for update. I've tried to access the GB on various occasions to add items without success. Hope all that is done will benefit our Guild has a whole. I believe in allowing steadfast members to access some items as needed... as you have stated, items that Guild Officers ^feel^ could help, they will make sure that happens to the best of that time in which that ^item^ is needed for the Guild Member might need. In Rift, I had 3 tabs (slots), 1 for me (GM), 1 for advanced members, & 1 for those members starting to help out when I or an officer was not available. Communication via online/FaceBook/Webpage is vital for each of us. Thank you again

Bick/Klaatu

thanks for the update..didn't know the GB was active..i really like the guidelines that you layed out..helps remind us to use with integrity.
i also like the take/leave something of the same value,and the clean out sell offs fund for guild events.

First major clean out needs to be done so all whites, blues and greens, and all those excess 8 slot containers go tomorrow the 12th of October. Will announce on Guild Chat tonight.

Last edited:
So if I want to put my WvW blueprints in the treasure trove for future WvW organized events, I put them in the GB and an officer will move them over if they are there when the time comes, yes? The only ones I want are trebs so I can finish that stinkin' hint achievement. I'd much rather be sticking my dagger in someone than playing artillery.

Last edited:
Yes all worthwhile event items will get moved, or you may give them directly to an officer. Which may be a better idea.

Ok first real clean out done. Just a tad over 6 silver earned and moved to Trove. Some lower level consumables moved to Stash for general use. Have fun y'all.

Back