LFG tool decoded

tagtarsis

T2 LFG tool has had its issues. People matching the requirments would still be locked out of the T2's.

As of the other day, I realized I was still one of people who thought I should qualify for T2, but I still could not Que up for it.

The qualifier for T2 healer was simple 270 + wisdom. My unbuffed Wisdom was 348. I was shocked I was not able to get in. My buffed Wisdom is 388.

So having been irritated by this I sent in a ticket. I got a response later on that night. The GM explained the following to me.

The 270 is the amount of Wisdom you get from gear only. It is not including buffs or base stat for the character. This would mean that I had to add up the amounts on my gear to know what I needed to do to Qualify.

I added up my gear, runes, and Plantar Focus and found my Wisdom from gear to be 268. I was 2 wisdom short for T2 qualifier.

YES 2 WISDOM SHORT!

I am passing this on to everyone here so you will know what you need to do to unlock it. It is simply based on the numbers on your gear, and will not inculde your base Int, Wisdom or AC (what ever it is per Class).

He did tell me that were working on this tool to make it more obvious and to help people understand what they need to improve to qualify to unlock the tool.

Rift Support Staff Rocks!

I went to the AH bought a +18 Wisdom Rune and applied it to my Weapon now I qualify for T2 instances.

See you guys in T2.

Wow that makes so much sense, I wonder why I didn't figure it out. I was trying all kinds of swapping of gear to get past the weird lockouts. Sweet, should make it much easier to determine now.

They totally needed to list that in the tool or make it clear, why have a bunch of people complaining and/or saying its broken when in truth we just didn't understand it.

He did say they were going to make it show the current number your at for this specific #.

Yes as I said Just knowing what I needed to do made it so I could fix it.

Back