Locks Unite :)

Angus_Og

Ok, maybe not unite I know how locks are not cared for to much. But still we need to stick together.

What I am getting at is there are some that are close to 60 while there are only 3 of us poor souls that are there now. Why nobody wants a 60 lock is beyond me. But in any case I am going to go after my epic mount starting this week. I have already begun some of the quests needed for it. Not certain how far off I am but I have started them.

Any help in achiving this goal will be appreciated even if it is pointing me down the right path or helping me kill the thing in my way. My questing starts either Wednesday night or Thursday.

The epic warlock quest is FUN. IIRC, everything can be soloed except the Scholo run and the DM run. Farming the demons in Winterspring can be done solo too, though it takes a LONG time. I would suggest you hook up with a group hunting for an Eye of Shadow as it drops off the same guys you have to kill for your warlock quest.

Start farming arcanite.

When doing the final step, bring another warlock with you. Also, on the last step you don't actually have to buy the last 3 items. If you can find another warlock that has them then they can use their mats to do the summoning.

My lock is at 57 and until we get to a boss in ZG that needs a lock I don't really intend to level her. Firstly...I really love being a healer...Secondly..I really suck at being a lock. Sure, I can summon and occasionally remember to give a soul stone but my damage output is pitiful. I realize that I could vastly improve it by respeccing, but I haven't bothered to this point.

Back