Low Price Nightfall Pre-orders

azuresun

I want to pass along to those of you who haven't preordered yet and are planning on it that Outpost.com has the Nightfall preorder on sale for $39.99 and the Nightfall CE with Bonus Pack for $65.88 with free grounding shipping on both.

Nice find! Thanks!

I couldn't find anything about whether they would provide the preorder ahead of the game release on the site. Does anyone have experience with them on this? My concern is if they do a head start, I won't have my preorder key until the box with both the retail and preorder kit arrive on, or worse yet, after, the release date.

With the launch of the game so close to Halloween, I don't think they'll do anything like "the day of the Tengu" again, but you never know.

This is my first time ordering from them, so I have my fingers crossed. I'm not sure if they will ship the preorder bonus pack before the release of Nightfall or not. I am under the impression that there won't be a headstart this time. ArenaNet has not mentioned it this time, and they heavily promoted it for Factions.

EDIT: To ease your worries, remember that Anet did extend the event last time in light of shipping delays. I can't find the preorder bonus pack for sale anywhere in our local stores. All the sales persons look at me like I am crazy when I inquire.

All the sales persons look at me like I am crazy when I inquire.

LOL! You should have seen the look on the salesperson's face when I asked about applying my preorder for Factions to the Collector's Edition.

They did extend the time from preorder to application of retail key before deleting your 5th and 6th character, they did not extend the "Day of the Tengu" event or allow extended play of new characters beyond the first 48 hours. You're right though, I haven't heard anything about any event like the "Day of the Tengu" event. I am hoping they do a Halloween event again, hopefully, in all 3 continents! Without the head start special event, there will be no difference in the long run between getting the preorder key at the same time as the retail key, but it still feels better having it in hand. Let us know if they do send it early though. I haven't stopped to see if the preorder box is available yet.

hm.. my b-day is coming up and Nightfall CE sounds good... MOM!!!!

Back