Mage mods.

Decursive is your best friend. Starting in Scholo and Strat it is essential. What it does is allow you to place your party in a listing using +/- buttons. It will then place an icon on your screen that indicates someone has been cursed. Simply click on that icon and it will autocast decurse on that party member. One particular fight that this has saved me and my party on more than one occasion is in Scholo. there is a nasty boss there that has two skeleton guards. While a tank has lured the boss out of the room and others are taking down the adds, you get to stand in the middle ground. DPS as much as you can and when decursive pops get that curse off of your tank ASAP. Man do I love this mod. It is also priceless in MC. Learn it, use it and love it.

Heh, Mage mods? there is only 1 fun one and that is Titan panel with Damage recorder. It keeps a record of your highest damage record and your highest Crit record. I started using it last week and I am having soooo much fun with it right now. You can also set it so it will take a screen shot when a new record is created. And thanks to that, I now have a goal and motivation to get better gears!!!!

Try it, mages, its fun.

I use fubar (instead of titan) with a port of the damage recorder. How cool is it when you get a big text..."NEW CRITICAL XXX DAMAGE" so much fun.

Also, SICK signature PandaX

Heres what I have that should be useful specificly for a mage.

Decursive: Decursing goodness.

Theory Craft: It factors in your +damage to skill tool tips and gives you things like average damage and maximum crit damage. Also you can check Damage per mana and crit percent for every skill and it even includes talents.

Carnival Enemy cast bar: Makes a bar showing what enemies are casting, great for timing counter spells.

Spell Alert: Same as before except it shows everyone not just who you are selected. You can see who is throwing out that heal and who is just casting a chain lightning to know which to counter spell.

Item Rack: Set up different item sets, and with a single button switch out eveyr piece of gear. Makes resist sets and max +damage or crit sets easy to manage.

Trinket Menu: If you have some nice trinkets you like to switch around this is a great tool.

Crit Line: Great for keeping track of your big hits.

this thread has been raided by

Grodester THE WARLOCK!!!!

i'm bored waiting for maintaince...and i got grounded from going to the beach gg.

Back