Message On Unions

Malohaut

Hear me my friends. Are you married? Are you engaged? Are you in love? Do you have that special someone you care deeply about? As we do with many things in our lives, do not take that love for granted! It is a very special and precious gift from God!

This is not from me, and I have no idea where I got it from, but I have a letter from somebody who lost that love by abusing it and taking it for granted. Now that someone is in emotional agony because of his loss! Read it over carefully as if it was your own words! And after the letter, I will explain why I posted it!

Friday, September 11, 1998

Feeling so hurt and angry at the same time not knowing what to do with myself. So guess I will just type till I cant type anymore. I can understand Boo being upset and angry with me for all that I have done to her. But I guess I always just felt that the love she had for me would over look all the wrong I did to her. She showed me so much love but in ways I didn't understand until now. We always say if I only knew I would have done things differently but it's hindsight now. There is still apart of me holding on to the thought that she just might give me one more chance knowing that I realize now just how serious she is about things. How I pray to hear those words. Actually I haven't prayed in a very long time I had no reason to I have had what I have wanted for the last four years, So now I sit and pray for what I love so deeply and dearly for. God I hope you hear my prayers!
Feeling as though apart of me is missing now, so lonely, and so sad. I wish she could see into my heart right now the love that I do have for her is so real and so deep if only I knew how to show it. I always seem to hurt the ones I love the most. I have been so lucky for having such luck on meeting such good people in my life and Boo was one of them that is why it hurts so. Knowing that I hurt her the way she says I have knowing that I have been just like every other lover she has had. The disappointment I have caused her. The plans we made to share our lives together is now taken away from both us because of me being so selfish and always thinking of myself, God forgive me this one last time, Please! All the complaining and griping I have done the last few years is just no worth the lose that I am experiencing now, if only I knew just how bad I have been if only I could do it again. I would do it all over, I would show my love in ways I have been afraid to. I have held back I have brought my fears from other relationships to this one, the one that meant the most to me the one that still does mean the world to me.
I ache to feel her in my arms to smell her smell to touch her hair. To feel her arms around me holding me and telling me that she loves me the way I love her. To hear those words just once again to feel those feelings to last a life time, if I only I had one more chance.
God you and only you know my heart and my feelings that are so deep inside please let them show please let me control my feelings. Not wanting to do or say anything to loose that one last chance.
She says she loves me and I always questioned her love for me, being so use to people wanting me in ways that I thought was showing me love and from her the truth has been shown that the love she gives me is the real love that is meant to last a life time, if only I had one last chance.
I say no more words to her hoping she can see inside of me and the feelings that are so full inside of me for her. Never feeling so last, so lonely, so sad, and hurt. I always thought that she would love me unconditionally the love that I have never seen before, that is the love I thought she had for me. But now knowing that I took that love for granted knowing that deep in my heart not wanting to end if only I had one last chance.
I wonder what she is feeling right now, if she if feeling peace or a lose, the lose that I feel so deeply. Wishing I could be there to hold her and make everything all right again, feeling like this is a bad nightmare and that I will wake soon and it will all be over like it never happened. To be happy together just one last time. Wishing I could make it all go away, but as I sit here, thinking and wondering, why did I have to blow the best person in the world away from me. I sit here wondering if someone else has stolen her heart from me, the sad feeling I get with that thought. I want to be the one with her the one to make her happy the one to be there for her, al the things that I never did do before wishing that I could just have one last chance to show her all this. Wondering if I should give her this writing but afraid it might push her away more. I was told to leave her alone that she needs time and space, that she might come back to me if I just leave well enough alone. I try to do this knowing that she said there was no chance of us being together again but still holding onto that one last chance, I will do what ever I have to control the anger that I feel at times right now, but she held her anger that I might feel at times. She endured a lot longer then I did.
The thought of spending my life alone with out her makes me heart ache so much! All my dreams taken away just from me being stupid and so wrong at times. If I could take it all back I would take it back plus some more!

Do you feel the pain and sorrow of this poor guy? He had love, a very precious and special gift. And he abused it and wasted it. And now that its gone, he realizes what he did was wrong and is so angry with himself. I share this with you now because I feel it is important for you to all keep this letter in mind. Are you in love? Married? Engaged? Don't take your beloved for granted. s/he is very special and your love for each other can become a very beautiful thing. Yes, even after decades of marriage, love can thrive and grow!

"feeling like this is a bad nightmare and that I will wake soon and it will be all over like it never happened" Imagine that you had just written that letter. Imagine that you just had this nightmare! And realize that you still have another chance! You still have that love waiting for you! Take care of that someone, and treat him or her with the respect that s/he deserves! For anyone in love, married or engaged the following scripture applies to you:

Ephesians 5 : 22-33 (NIV) "Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church-- for we are members of his body. "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."This is a profound mystery--but I am talking about Christ and the church. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband."

"We always say if I only knew I would have done things differently" Well now you know.

I love you very much, my dear precious Joy!

Wow.. that's a good read.

I feel that way everyday, only I'm missing something I've never had.  I guess I'm bitter because of it, but I don't see this ever changing.  For some reason I'm not "into girls" (don't take that the wrong way..) though.

Lately I've been weighing the pro's and con's of having a girl to call my own, and the con's outweigh the pro's by far..

The post does have alot of good points to it, however.

Ever since I graudated from High School in 1993, and even during high school, I've always wanted a special someone in my life. But I've also made the committment that I am willing to live a single life and devote my life and my heart, not to one person, but to the entire body of Christ.

1 Corinthians 7 : 32-35 "I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord's affairs--how he can please the Lord. But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world--how he can please his wife-- and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord's affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world--how she can please her husband. I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord."

After 10 years, I maintained my patience, putting my heart, my life, my all into God's hands. And instead of trying to worry about who to marry or when or if, I just worked on my devotion to the Lord, and if it be God's will, to bring me that special someone of His choosing and His timing.

After 10 years, I met someone. God compeled me and her and we contacted each other. After 10 years of lonliness and praying and trusting in the Lord, God felt it was time and Joy and I met.

So be patient my friend. Not all women are as bad as you say, and God knows the best one for you. Just continue to work on your devotion to Him and let God choose the place, the time, and the girl. And believe me, you will be glad you did!!

Heh. Its all God asks. Be content in every circumstance and put all your hopes and dreams in His hands.

Phil 4 : 10 - 14 "I rejoice greatly in the Lord that at last you have renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you have been concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
Yet it was good of you to share in my troubles."

Back