Missing Like Button on Single Post Threads?

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
I've noticed since moving to Xenforo the "like" button is either moved or missing on single post threads like this one . Here is a pic of what I see if it appears for you. If someone posts after the first post it will appear on the first post as normal (between the permalink number and the reply button). Clearly Tek "liked" that post so where does it move to or is it just missing for me for some reason?

As odd as it sounds, it appears as though Administrator accounts or accounts with elevated rights don't see a Like button on Verse of the Day posts.

The permissions for the VotD Forum look correct, but I can re-review them.

And here I was hoping that the Like button just started working on the VotD Forum. :(

It's a problem not exclusive to the verse of the day forum I can tell you that much.

Edit: Er or at least I think I remember seeing it in another forum. I need to find a single post in another forum to confirm (and it can't be mine because you can't like your own posts).

Edit: Hmmm you can't like anything in the Tribe of Judah staff forum either but it seems to work in General. Yeah you are right you can't like any of the posts in the Verse of the day forum. So it's not the first post but the forum itself hmmm.

Last edited:
Back