missing WoW?

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
Dont have a copy of WoW? want one, tired of all the stores being sold out ? amazon taking 2-3weeks shipping well. here in rural back water, nothing boring Joplin mo the local bestbuy has about 10-12 copies sitting on shelf today when i went in (also HL2 collectors edition are around and same with CE for WoW before i left for break.)

If you are really interrested in getting WoW and dont want to wait PM me and we can work something out... probably along the lines of you send the money to buy the game and i will get it and ship it to you 2-3day air ^_^

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exo-Slayer @ Jan. 13 2005,5:58)]I found a brand new copy of the collectors edition on eb's website though it seems a bit expensive.
You should see how much normal copies of WoW are going off in Ebay... 150$+
rock.gif

$149 USD for collectors edition...seems high, but then that would defeat the purpose of the collectors edition. I bought my CE for $99 CDN ($81 USD).

$50 USD for non CE WoW is more then what I paid. $50 Cdn ($40 USD). But, just before christmas, I saw non CE going for $75 Cdn ($62 USD).

Supply and demand, less supply plus high demand = people willing to pay more, so up go the prices.

Free market...got to love it!!!

Back