More prayers needed.

Mary

This morning I got a call that no woman wants to get. So next week i'll be going for more tests and a biopsy. All your prayers will be greatly appreciated. With how I've been feeling and my medical history, this is scaring me badly.

I went to the doctor today and she told me that I have dysplasia, which means I have precancerous cells in my cervix. So today I went in for more tests. She didnt do one biopsy, she did 3, which makes me believe there was a lot for her see that she didn't like. One biopsy is generally the normal way, if one is taken at all. So now I have to wait 7 more days to see if another, more intensive biopsy is needed to find out how far the abnormal cells exist. That will determine the type of surgery I will need to have, if any.

Thanks for sharing this with us, I'll be praying as well

"Where two or three are gathered..."

While I was away at a job interview today I got a call from my doctor. So I called them back and I was told that I have a chronic infection and that the abnormal cells are benign. So all I need to do is take some antibiotics, which I'm already on for Strep.
smile.gif
So Im good to go, just have to repeat the test in 3 months and prolly every 6 months of the rest of my life to make sure those abnormal cells dont turn cancerous.

Back to the job thing, it was at WalMart, hey its a job, working thurs-sunday 3-11. So pending my drug test, I should start working this friday. I have other more interesting job apps out there, and will continue to look for something better that this. But at least it is employment. Ive found it difficult to get my foot in since I havent been employed for 2 years. But who knows, I want to start taking classes again, so I may just stick it out there.

smile.gif

Sounds like better news than it could have been, Mary. Congrats on getting the job too. I'll keep praying for you :).

Back