More TeamSpeak downtime

Talon

I will be taking my entire computer network offline for a bit while I upgrade my network from 10/100 half duplex to 10/100/1000 half duplex "gig LAN". I'm not sure how long it will take, as I have to install a gig switch and a few gig nics.

Sorry for the inconvience :(

P.S. I will not be able to swap the server over to another computer like last time, it will be offline for the time it takes me to install the hardware.

err, what I meant was it is 10/100, instead of 10/200 which is full duplex (I think)

hrmm, its fine, i just mis inturpreted the network speeds. I'm going from 10/100 to 10/100/1000.

My shipment is scheduled for arrival today

All done and server is back online. Seems that the ethernet cables were all tangled up, so I didnt want any chance of cross talk, so I re strung and laid out the cabeling of my network.

Gig lan now :D

Back to normal

Just got power back, Lost power for 3 hrs, the server is still gonna be offline, due to we may loose power again. Its really windy here and lots of debris on the roads. No telling if it will go out again, so computers are staying off except laptops. IDK when TS will be back online, depends on when winds let up.

Nothing like cooking breakfast on a propane camping stove.

heh, yeah

TS is coming online now, Hopefully we wont loose power again. But it hit pretty hard over here, my neighbors lost thier roof on thier porch. Heard on radio that some of the main power lines to puyallup was down and live in the river, so thats not good.

If TS server goes offline, you know why :)

(we've charged all of our rechargable batteries just in case)

Last edited:
yeah i figuired ur power went out, bainbridghe hasnt had to many proplems this go around which is unusual

TS is back up, I pulled the computer and internet devices in case of another power outage. But didnt happen. Last night at 6pm the news reported 22,000 people without power in Tacoma, more than 12 hrs after initial power outages. We were lucky at 3 hrs. Seems to be calm outside today, should be ok now.

Back