multi wall dodges and going prone + peeking

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Multi wall dodges - I really would like to see this idea become a reality because it's super tricky and deceptive, yet wouldn't make the game ridiculous. Ok here is the case, the distance and speed of wall dodgeing is the same. Nothing changes there, but say however that you are in a more narrow hallway or a corner, or a place where there is a wall and nearby are some boxes or a pole or some other object. now if you double jump and wall dodge from the wall and while still in the air, make it to the other wall OR some other near by object, you can dodge off it again. You could probablly wall dodge 3 to 4 times at most if you are jumping from a high place before hitting the ground. I think in most cases you could only multi wall dodge twice at most if you are on level ground. This would take a lot of skill to pull off and would just be awesome to do in my eyes. Remember that the dodge speed and distance is not differed here so that each wall dodge you do dosen't bring you higher but lower to the ground. If you can time it right and get a good angle, you can wall dodge from the side of a wall than wall dodge either to the opposite side, back, or foward from the other wall or object. The timing on this and angle would be super hard to do though if you are doing a side wall dodge than dodgeing foward or backwards. I beleive if you don't want to dodge off the wall, you can also have the freedom to use the jump button too.

I think it would also be neat if you could go into crouch mode, then hit crouch again and go prone as well as the ability to to peek around corners which would make you less of a target (can't move while peeking) I know this isn't a military shooter game, but it would be neat to have those options, especially for map obstacles or for snipers : ) Moving while being prone would make you twice as slow as moving while crouched. It would just add another element to the game.

Danny, want to make a mutator for this? :D

Back