My demotion, and some new stuffs

Flashon

Hey all members of my beloved chapter
smile.gif
<and other ToJ members>

Well the council's decisions clear i believe. I will not be the SC chapter leader no longer, due to my high position in 3R. Therefore i cannot participate in any staff team positions etc. However i will be remaining as an active member so you'll still see me around.

Well position's wide open now, many spots in the SC chapter staff positions will remain blank T_T well if u wanna help out and fill it up, contact Tek7
smile.gif

Well thats it, hope to see you around.

-FlashoN

Hey Flash, looks like you have had your slate cleared so you can concentrate on co-leading your 3R team without worrying about responsibilities or obligations here with Starcraft.  I think it is a postive step forward for you.  I know change is never easy, and it certainly can come with some disappointment, but maybe, now that you can focus your energies on a more active community, you can spread your wings and show the world what you are made of.

I, for one, will be watching you grow with great interest and you will remain in my prayers as well.

God Bless!!!

And let us not forget our beloved Starcraft community. Lets pray for a new chapter leader to step forward, take the reigns from where Flash left off, and spread his or her wings as well!!!

Sorry to see you go my co leader brother, we shall still be friends......I don't think I want this position anymore if your leaving me =(

Back