My New House (Vanguard)

RiverTigress

So after a long time of hard work and saving up, I finally got my house built in Vanguard. Houses there are really expensive as you not only have to buy the initial plot, but also all the building components to contruct it which can only be obtained from other crafters. From a practical viewpoint, this will make my business more efficient and productive allowing me to establish my personal economic empire that much quicker. From a personal viewpoint, I have my own place now that I can decorate however I want and no one can mess it up except me. This is something I really missed from my old UO days so I am glad to have it back again. :)

House-Outside.jpg
House-Entry.jpg

House-Parlor.jpg
House-Stairs.jpg

House-Balcony.jpg
House-MyRoom.jpg

Congratulations! It looks very nice. Can't wait to see it when you have it all decorated.

As an side, how does it help your in game business?

Congratulations! It looks very nice. Can't wait to see it when you have it all decorated.

As an side, how does it help your in game business?

Houses give quite a bit of storage space and an extra recall for all your characters to quickly get there. I do a lot of transferring items between my characters for the business stuff which was taking me as much as an hour a day to do through the mail system, so being able to now transfer items though house storage instead will save me a lot of time and effort and increase my organizational ability.

Back