My Status...

XionTawa

I had an inline skate accident yesterday and I'm having issues typing (hands and wrists bruised)...not much internet activity today and possibly tomorrow... And it would be close to impossible to play EQ2...might be back on and gaming Saturday, if I have time, but I will be out of town most of the day...

Just give one kid the mouse and the other kid the keyboard and you sit back and direct...that should work right??

get better soon!

So I woke up this morning, and my hands and wrist are almost 100% better, which is great...however...I am now on my 2 super busy days...so no playing for me until Sunday... I will try to hang around in the launcher if anyone needs anything...but keep in mind it could be possibly an hour or more for me to reply depending on what I am doing...

Well, today is my Anniversary...so today and Friday night I will be out with my Wife...also, next week I might not have the money for my subscription so I might have to cancel my account Wednesday, but I would be back Friday...payday...hehe...

Back