Name my song!

Sounds very nice, don't know what song it is though...
It's just something I came up with. =)

Interesting, I don't really hear a definitive beat so making a song out of it may be a little problematic.
True. I played it with a beat, but the echo-ey noise isn't quite right. The purpose of this recording was just to see how it sounded... I'll be sprucing it up, re-recording, etc... and then we'll see how it sounds from there.

teh knew hotnezz
Duly noted.

It's just something I came up with. =)

True. I played it with a beat, but the echo-ey noise isn't quite right. The purpose of this recording was just to see how it sounded... I'll be sprucing it up, re-recording, etc... and then we'll see how it sounds from there.

Duly noted.
Oh ok.

Name your Song? Ok how about either...

"Jukebox Hero" (no? Oh this one is taken ok)...

or...

"The Electronic Funkamation Rhapsody in the Key of Orange"...

or...

"The I've been up to long and really shouldn't be making forum posts when I feel especially ditzy song"...

or the ever popular...

"BOB!"

No need to thank me just give me 5% royalties off the millions you will make... (now that I have named it) :D

Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5_qhnWByA4 to inspire Sir Thom and for all you people who don't know what "Jukebox Hero" is hehe.

Atown, you've got new competition for spamming.

And SirThom, keep your songs coming. I enjoy that kind of stuff when I am writing. For inspiration, look to E.S. Posthumus. Linky. Skip the first song, because it's lame. I still remember writing my entire climax while playing "Pompeii" -- it was awesome.

dude i was serious about that name....

AND now back on topic -- anything new SirThom?
Not quite. I want to work on this song more, and then I have a new song I want to hammer out, too -- a "real song"... not some experiment. =P

Keep in mind one of E.S. Posthumus' main principles -- music is the harmonization of opposites. Try to have a crazy thunderous drum part with the smooth tones of stringed instruments. It'd be awesome. *wishes he could do what SirThom does*

Not quite. I want to work on this song more, and then I have a new song I want to hammer out, too -- a "real song"... not some experiment. =P

Call it "We Love C$"

or, for a more humorous approach, "Fat Kid On the Block"

"Look at me, I'm the fat kid on the block
Bare left foot cuz I ate mah sock
I'm waddlin' down onto Main Street
Cuz there, there's lots of places ta eat"

Call it "We Love C$"

or, for a more humorous approach, "Fat Kid On the Block"

"Look at me, I'm the fat kid on the block
Bare left foot cuz I ate mah sock
I'm waddlin' down onto Main Street
Cuz there, there's lots of places ta eat"

hahahahhahaa, C$ should write more lyrics...

Back