Natural Selection 2 Chapter Interest

Joshinator

Christian Gamers Alliance TeamSpeak 3 Server Opera
Hello fellow ToJers,

Before anything gets rolling with chapter/server start up, I am looking to get a head count on all those who own the game, will own the game, and plan on actively playing the game in a Tribe of Judah sponsored Chapter/Server.

If you could, please make a nice little post in this thread if you do plan on (and want to, of course) playing NS2 with fellow ToJers.

Also, while on the topic of NS2, if we wish to have our own server, we will need some donations to cover it. If you plan on playing, please consider donating.

That is all for now.

Carry on.

Ohhh~ you know I'm in. I pre-ordered NS2 in 2010 and I've been waiting (im)patiently since then to play it with a group of ToJ members. (Yes, I had access to the beta, but I only recently assembled a computer capable of running NS2 and the game's official release should bring together many more players.)

And I'd very much like for Tribe of Judah to run a Natural Selection 2 server, but we need more donations to cover our current game servers plus an additional $30-$45 a month to rent a NS2 server.

Back