Need a portal 2 level tested

I clicked the link in your post, but it returned an error:
Sorry!
An error was encountered while processing your request:

That item does not exist. It may have been removed by the author.

My bad. I was messing around and accidentally unpublished the map. When I republished, it went to a new URL. I updated the URL in the original message.

I have another, much larger, map in progress. Hopefully I'll have it ready this evening.

Last edited:
Subscribed to both! I'll try to test them out some time early this week. :)

Did them both :)

My only suggestion is that at the end of "Nothing But Net", you may want to remove the parts where you have to jump over acid. Portal's never been about jumping gaps, and it seemed out of place to have that as a requirement after you've solved the puzzle.

Did them both :)

My only suggestion is that at the end of "Nothing But Net", you may want to remove the parts where you have to jump over acid. Portal's never been about jumping gaps, and it seemed out of place to have that as a requirement after you've solved the puzzle.

Oh, thanks. I thought I had a platform there that raised. I'll add. :)

They weren't too hard? I think they're probably both on the easy side, but I know the solutions so I'm not a good judge. I'm curious how long they take to complete on a first run through.

Oh, thanks. I thought I had a platform there that raised. I'll add. :)

They weren't too hard? I think they're probably both on the easy side, but I know the solutions so I'm not a good judge. I'm curious how long they take to complete on a first run through.

They didn't take me long. They weren't the hardest puzzles I've ever encountered, but they were a decent challenge. I have a mind for those sort of things though. The only time I had to stop and think of what to do was on 'Nothing But Net', and that was because I didn't know there was a door that had opened, so that I could access the switch to get the ball.

I didn't think they'd be too difficult. They're fairly step-by-step and are more about exploration than problem solving. They're my first two maps, so I'm learning how it all works. Thanks for the feedback.

Pelagren,

I completed nothing but net and It's a trap.

I think nothing but net is better.

It's a trap need's more work on it.
Is the orange paint meant to cause the player to accidently go in the acid?

Pelagren,

I completed nothing but net and It's a trap.

I think nothing but net is better.

It's a trap need's more work on it.
Is the orange paint meant to cause the player to accidently go in the acid?

The orange paint is there to help you make the jump to the tractor beam. What about it specifically needs more work?

Last edited:
Haha - I remember that orange stuff. There were several times I almost fell into the acid because of it, so I started using Ctrl to negate the effect until I was ready for it.

Back