need solo ele build

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
ive really been looking into setting up a solo ele build for farming, but i havent been very successful lately. ive tried the ele/ranger invincimentalist but that doesnt work very well. any suggestions?

I'm sure the 55HP Monk or Necro(/Monk) build would work for a E/Mo too. I am thinking about trying it myself.

Mending
Balthazaar's Spirit
Essence Bond
Protective Spirit
Healing Breeze

The trouble is that I haven't taken the time to figure out the 3 additional skills to add for additional defense and offensive power, so here's my initial thoughs:

PBAoE/AoE damage would work well, but NOT damage over time AoE. The DoTAoE now make the AI run away, so Lava Font or Firestorm wouldn't be good. One of the keys to the 55HP builds is that getting hit recharges energy based on Baalth's Spirit and the Essence Bond. This also rules out knock-downs like Meteor or Meteor Storm

Phoenix might work well if you can avoid interrupts (Rockshot Devourers and Hydra's casting meteor), but the recharge time is a little slow.

Flame Burst might be a good one, fast cast time and recharge, but 15 ene.

Hmm, now I'm gonna have to set this up and try it out.

The key is to use att points in ONE attribute, the rest get spread on healing and protection. Since the monk skills above will keep you alive and gaining energy, you could use any ele line.

The reason I picked fire above, was that there are a lot of skills that include "and adjacent foes" in the description. Although staying alive should be as easy as keeping protective spirit and at least mending up, it is nice to take down all the opponents as fast as possible.

Back