Needed prayer

Thaddius

My grandmother had a heart-attack last night and had to have 3 stints put in. No one found out till this morning and so we don't have much information on how she's doing. What I know so far is that her heart stopped completly at one point. My mother is on her way to the hospital, so I'll post when I know more.

Please just pray for her healing and protection and recovery. :(

Cory

They said she is doing ok, still in ICU, and the Dr. said she had a very severe heart attack and her heart was damaged. They do not know yet the extent of the damage to her heart though.

Cory

Update: She's being released from the hospital today. Dr's were surprised at how well she recovered from it. It was a massive heartattack and part of her heart did die, but it has not had any effect on her heartbeat. She still has several weeks of recovery ahead, but atleast she'll be doing it from home. Thanks for the prayers.

Cory

Marcylene said:
That is wonderful news! She sounds like an amazing lady! We continue to pray.

One of the strongest and most amazing women I know. She has survived breast cancer and now a heartattack, both within the past 5 years. (she's 72) Never complained once and did not want people to know both times because she hates to be an inconvience. Her and my grandfather are both very strong Christian models and have been in my life for many years.

Cory

...and her grandchild rises up and calls her blessed! I love to see the Word in action. She is a testimony to me of a great and Godly woman! That is amazing recovery time considering the seriousness and at her age. God is good even in the midst of our storms.

Back