New Location, new face, same old Jaz and Bled!

Jasmina

Hi all,

Just wanted to drop you all a line and let you know Blednnyn and I are actively playing again but not on Alb Percival atm. Playing on Pendragon has made me realize I just cant stand to be an alb right now so we are now playing on Guinevere Mid side. We have become part of a guild with many christians in it called "the redeemed" they are not all christians but are very good people to be around just like you guys. They seem like a mid form of KoT. It's pretty nice. Anyway you can catch me as Sarai the shaman or more likely as Ihtak the runemaster. And Blednynn can be found as Snodog the hunter (till mythic changes his name although its actually from the name generator lol) Bled and I really like what they are trying to do with the new frontiers and may actually become pretty involved in rvr this time. You might even catch a glimpse of Malohaut as he has joined us on occasion in our adventures on Guinevere recently. If I can find someone who will trade a few plats with me on Guinevere for money on Percival I may have a yard sale and possibly an opening for transfer of ownership of the coffee house. No promises tho as I havent made a final decision on that just yet. Hope all are doing well and really hope some of you drop by Guinevere and check things out! God bless.

Nice to know that you are still here Jaz and Bled
smile.gif
I hope you have fun playing youre Overpowered mids. (just kidding
smile.gif
)

Good to know you are still alive!

May God bless you endenvors and grow His Kingdom.

Let us know if we can help some how.

PS- You can buy plat online for really cheap...

Woo great to hear from the both of you!!!
biggrin.gif
Also I play Mid/Guinevere as my main server right now.

Just message me in game and I will be happy to help the both of you out, my healers name is Giovannni.

wow, you guys joined my original server!

hit up my troll savage (he's nasty) his name is Kharas. I'd love to hunt with you guys sometime!

Hello again. I haven't been on as much lately on either server, but I have a hunter on Guin - Blaskogar.

Hope to log some time when NF comes out. :)

Maybe we can get the Knights together for some NF RvR...

Ugh, mids make me SICK. i got nailed with 594 damage 3 times in Emain (the peaceful night) by a Bonedancer... I was dead 12 seconds later :p So rediculous
smile.gif

*salutes KoT*

Heya all, just thought I would drop a hello. I'm in China right now, doing some touring, I just finished doing some missions work there for a month and a half.

I still think about y'all often. Perhaps, Pip will yet ride again. Though I don't know if I can without y'all around. I definitely played towards the end for the fellowship with you guys, and not having y'all around to play with would definitely keep me from wanting to :-/

I do miss Pip though. Anyone know if my house is still there? >.> Been out of country so long that I haven't had a chance to check and see if any money was left of my consignment merchant to pay the rent.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi. Let me know how ya'll are doing, would love to know what's going on in real life
smile.gif

God bless
Philippi (DAoC)
Bria (FFXI)
Corin (ToJ, CS)
Alan (RL
smile.gif

Hehe hey Pip! Nice to hear from you. Hows China lookin? Yep youre house is still here
smile.gif
There are many people that still play in percival... me for one
smile.gif
Hope to see you soon
smile.gif

Hey Alan,

We still have plenty of folks on Percy Alb. We have about 30 "active" players. Which means on a usual night we have about 5 to 10 playing. Which is about as big as I have ever seen us. We would love to see you again. Or if you need help keeping the house let us know. You can email me directly at pastoratsouthlakeharbordotcom.

Missing you often, you are still one of the main reasons I stuck it out for 50!
wow.gif

I will definitely make a try at coming back when I get back from China. I'll be back home around the 22nd or so of July ^_^

Icthus, if you could put in 800 gold for my house, I'd appreciate it, I'm pretty sure my consignment merchant is due to run out pretty soon. I'll pay you make when I return, thanks bro.

Hope to see you all then

God bless,
Phil, Bria, Corin, Alan

Back